Our consignment choices are very gently used, in "like new" condition, high quality brands, and should last for years to come. Come by the store with your consignment offerings, or email pictures and brief descriptions of your items to Jennifer@Village-Trading.com
Bakeware, Salad Bowls
Jars / Storage Containers
Inspirational / Colorado Decor
We strive to have limited "fast fashion" brands (like Gap, Walmart, Target, Guess, H&M, etc.).
We only accept clothing and shoes that are clean, no stains, no tears or visible wear, and still in great shape to wear for years. Many of our customers are surprised to find that our consignments because so many are like-new, or still have original tags.
We love vintage clothing, designer pieces, organic clothing, fair trade brands, dresses, cute tops, outdoor, casual, holiday, shoes, women's, men's, children and infant.
General Consignment Process:
1. Make sure you've checked that all items are clean, and clothing is in great quality, and has been laundered within three days (preferably in unscented detergent). Dry Clean only or New With Tags items, exempt.
2. Bring your consignment items in a box or bag you can leave with us at Village Trading Co. Please limit each consignment drop off to no more than 20 items at a time, so we can avoid a backup of inventory. No appointment necessary to bring in your consignments, stop by Monday-Saturday preferably 12pm-6pm.
Complete the Consignment drop-off form with your contact information.
3. After carefully examining and pricing each item, we will call you with the sales and consignment totals. If you decide not to consign, please let us know and pick up your items right away. We ask that you please pick up any items we have decided not to sell, right away.
4. Each month the totals are added up, and you will accumulate a cash or credit total. At the end of two months, you can choose cash or store credit of your consignment total.
5. You can decide to leave your items longer, ask us to donate them, or pick up within three days.